Using the Cleanup module of Beyond Multisite we can generate a list of all the sites in a WordPress multisite, that are marked as spam (they have the spam attribute). We will do this by previewing a site deletion task, that we will not execute.
After you install and network activate the plugin, and turn on the Cleanup module, follow these steps:
- From the Network Admin Screen click on Dashboard -> Network Cleanup
- Scroll down to the Delete Sites section and set the form to these settings on the picture below:
- Set Attributes to Spam
- Set Skip previously cancelled to No
- Set Deletion type to Permanent deletion
- Set Deletion time and cancellation to No cancellation. Execute now!
- Click Preview Site Deletion
Now you see a list of all spam sites in the multisite network.