Thanks to the Cleanup module of Beyond Multisite we can view a list of all the sites in a WordPress multisite, that are marked as deleted (they have the deleted attribute). To do this we will preview a site deletion task, but we will not execute it.
After you install and network activate the plugin, follow these steps:
- From the Network Admin Screen click on Dashboard -> Network Cleanup
- Scroll down to the Delete Sites section and set the form to these settings on the picture below:
- Set Attributes to Deleted
- Set Skip previously cancelled to No
- Set Deletion type to Permanent deletion
- Set Deletion time and cancellation to No cancellation. Execute now!
- Click Preview Site Deletion
Now you see a list of all deleted sites in the WordPress multisite network.