Revisions in WordPress are old versions of posts and pages. They can be useful but they can also pile up pretty fast and take up database space. The Cleanup module of Beyond Multisite offers a smart and easy way to bulk delete revisions in a WordPress network. It is smart because you can target only old ones and also you have the option to keep recent revisions.
Follow these steps:
- From the Network Admin Screen click on Dashboard -> Network Cleanup
- Scroll down to the Delete Revisions
- Choose the form settings from the drop-down menus. You can target only old revisions or exclude recent ones from the deletion. The option to target (or exclude) only some sites by ID is also available.
- Click Preview Revision Deletion to see how many revisions and from which sites will be deleted.
- If everything looks good, click Execute Revision Deletion!